Apprenez en plus sur la ville d’Amsterdam tout en dégustant un apéro entre Français. Notre tour commence au @Rijksmuseum.
- Person All Ages
- Child -12 years old
Enjoy a historic tour of Amsterdam on a traditional canal boat
Prepare to see Amsterdam’s best sights from its best vantage point — on the water!
Built in 1915, your quirky saloon boat only holds 12 passengers. It’s a world away from the tourist-packed cruisers you might see clogging the canals. It’s also much more maneuverable, meaning you can squeeze down the smaller canals, which are strictly off-limits to the big boys.
And forget pre-recorded audio guides; your seasoned skipper is also an expert on Amsterdam’s history. You learn all about Rembrandt’s life and work as you glide past the streets he used to walk down 400 years ago. And why not combine your cruise with a ticket to the Rijksmuseum for a delightfully Dutch cultural double-bill?
It is also possible to book the whole boat for your private historic boat tour in Amsterdam. In this case, we can provide food and drinks for your private cruise. Let us know your desires, and we will match them. Seafood, tapas, snacks… We work with the best catering and restaurant in town. For the drinks, we can provide a package from 10€ per person and per hour for unlimited drinks: soft drinks, beer, and wine.
- Learn about the life of Rembrandt as your skipper guides you on a uniquely intimate tour of the Dutch capital.
- Follow in the footsteps of Rembrandt and get to see the iconic painter’s favorite streets and neighborhoods.
- See the best of Amsterdam from its historic canals as you relax on board a 100-year-old traditional Dutch boat.
- If you want an authentically Dutch experience, look no further than this deluxe canal tour. Unlike other watery Amsterdam cruises, you ride in style on a boat normally only available for private tours.
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and stroopwafel. If you haven’t already sampled this Dutch delicacy, then you’re in for a treat!
- 75-minute roundtrip boat tour
- Welcome drink on board (tea or coffee)
- English-speaking live guide
For these historic boat tours, the embarking place is in front of the Rijksmuseum, close to Museumbrug.