Arrangementen voor prive boten
A private canal cruise in Amsterdam the way you would imagine it. Brainstorming together. The perfect canal boat, the ideal cruising route and always, good food and drinks!
Rock That Boat can provide anything like arrangements during your boat cruise aboard the Delphine Amsterdam. We can provide tapas, seafood, aperitif, BBQ, sandwiches for lunch or dinner on the canals. During a boat trip with your friends or family, we are here to meet your desire.
We offer a choice of catering with quality and fresh products for your boat cruise in Amsterdam.
White wine, red wine, champagne, beer or soft? We made a tailored cruise for you!
Your boat trip will be a unique experience in Amsterdam
What we offer for your private canal cruise aboard Delphine Amsterdam:
- Aperitif and Spanish tapas pure boat style with Typical Spanish tapas: albondigas, serrano ham, Spanish cheeses, olives & tapenades, Salade Russe and Tortilla Espagnol.
Prices vary from 7.50-25€ p.p.
- For tapas as dinner option we work with a Spanish catering company in Amsterdam.
- Picnics for lunch: Vlaamsch Broodhuys, delicious lunch with fresh sourdough bread, richly baked Grand-Mere sandwiches, fig bread and brownies. Fresh juices and lemon limonade!
PICNIC BASKET SNACKS
Spanish pico’s, aioli & hummus, Pata Negra and cheese.
- BBQ : BBQ and drinks are included in a two-hour boat ride over the Amstel river. The price ranges from 49 euros to 69 euros per person depending on the number of guests and the menu.
- Catering : Kaat’s Kitchen, Pacomer
- Wine (red, white, rosé), Champagne, beer and soft.
We also offer historic boat tour abroad the Delphine Amsterdam for a 75mn cruise through the Amsterdam canals, follow this link. For these historic boat tours, the embarking place is in front of the Rijksmuseum, close to Museumbrug. Join us there for an unique experience where you will learn about the XVII century of Amsterdam, your skipper who is also your guide will explain you the history of Amsterdam.
If you would like to learn more about our private cruise aboard the Delphine Amsterdam, please check here